Monday, May 24, 2010

BlackBerry Perl plans and voice calling plans conundrum...?

I was working online to see if I could get a BlackBerry Perl from Cingular Wireless, and the only plan that they would let me apply to it was a plan for the BlackBerry Data plans.





Do you need a regular voice calling plan from Cingular Wireless to make regular phone calls and text message and other things with a BlackBerry?





I'm thinking that the answer will be yes, but I would love some insight into the details of this, and insight as to why they only offer the BlackBerry plan instead of a voice plan also on the website.

BlackBerry Perl plans and voice calling plans conundrum...?
The website must not have been working right. I work for Cingular and you can get any plan you want. You do not need a voice plan to make calls, however you will charged a per use rate and unless your usage is at a vast minimum I would suggest getting a voice plan. Voice plans start at $39.99 and data plans for Blackberrys start at $29.99 for email/internet and you can text messaging plans on top of that for as low as $4.99. Just call in or go to a local store and they can explain it a 100% better than the website can.

garden ridge

No comments:

Post a Comment