Monday, May 24, 2010

Where can I find an opensource implementation of EM for fitting a mixture of Beta distributions?

I would like to find code in any language (matlab, Perl, C, ...) for fitting a mixture of Beta distributions to data. I would also like to find a write-up of the associated mathematics (not general EM, but EM for this particular problem - mixture of Beta distributions.). I would like both, but I will be happy to get either.

Where can I find an opensource implementation of EM for fitting a mixture of Beta distributions?
maybe octave


go to the freebsd package listing under mathematics too
Reply:I cant say for sure but i would strongly suggest looking at R. Being a open source statistical program there is a good chance that it may have something that you would need.





http://www.r-project.org


No comments:

Post a Comment