Friday, May 21, 2010

Can anyone say me some beginner-applications that can be done from home in c++ and perl for practice.?

I have learnt c++ and perl. I need to try some applications at home, where I can use these languages.I will be happy if they are networking applications because I hav n/w domain knowledge.

Can anyone say me some beginner-applications that can be done from home in c++ and perl for practice.?
you learn C++ What else you need... C++ is hardest programming language that even Finest Programmers feel difficult.. you'r awesome.. i think you need no guide.. since you'r C++ Programmer





anwyz.. i learn C not C++ and made Small game and typing tutor program that was typing speed and accuracy testing... so why don't you make it too.. it's not that Much difficult!
Reply://hello world





#include %26lt;iostream%26gt;





void main(char var[])


{


cout %26lt;%26lt; "hello world!" %26lt;%26lt; endl;


}





//there you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment